Bravo has has doubled down on its commitment to digital video with the greenlight of five new original digital series. The news comes on the heels of a record-breaking month and best quarter ever for Bravo Digital (BravoTV.com and Bravo Now app), which generated the most traffic in its history with 27.6M visits, 13.5M unique visitors, and 32M video streams across all platforms for the month of April.
Bravo also snatched up the #1 cable network spot for Video on Demand year-to-date with 45.3MM views on set-top-box, while BravoTV.com currently ranks as a top 5 fastest-growing cable entertainment TV site across all key demos.
“We’re very excited to announce this new slate of Bravo digital originals, and after another record-breaking month for Bravo Digital,” said Hsia. “This marks another milestone in continuing our momentum in the digital storytelling space and in delivering fresh and compelling content for consumers.”
“As marketers plan where to put their messaging this Upfront, it’s important we are able to offer them the ability to partner with our premium video content on all platforms,” said Laura Molen, Executive Vice President, Lifestyle and Hispanic Advertising Sales, NBCUniversal. “Bravo expertly extends its content into these engaging, unique video series that are the perfect place for brands to create meaningful relationships with consumers.”
The new slate of original, short-form digital series launching over the next sixth months include: (Drawn from a release)
- Jet Set’s “The Upgrade” — Travel expert Ben Schlappig reveals how you can score high-end, luxury travel experiences using only reward programs including airline and credit card miles.
- “Personal Space” — From celebrity PDA, blind-date disasters and dealing with your in-laws, this digital video series will unpack a week’s worth of relationship issues and provide comprehensive coverage and commentary on the three Rs — Romance, Relatives, and Relationships.
- “The Weekly Pre-game” — Serving as the play by play for reality television, every Monday host Daryn Carp will break down the Bravo clashes, confrontations, wins and losses expected for the week ahead.
- “Dish Happy Hour” — This new series serves up the week’s buzziest stories from Bravo’s Daily Dish along with the cocktails needed to wash them down. It’s the TGIF pop culture happy hour fans didn’t know they needed.
- “Bake Amends” — See what’s cooking in the world of apology cakes, where people say sorry by whipping-up a baked creation…which doesn’t always go according to plan.