Many times you need a good pair of boots, primarily if you work on an oilfield. But also if you work somewhere where you get dirty often, with oils and sticky stuff, the thing you must invest in is an appropriate pair of boots. These boots are not just your regular boots; they are work boots that can endure many work environments that can keep you and your feet safe, and last but not least, they need to be super comfortable so that you don’t quickly get tired while doing your job.
If you need good work boots, look no further because we’ve made a list just for you. Here are the best work boots currently available on the market that we believe will suit everyone’s needs.
Oilfield boots: What to look for and what to avoid when buying a pair
Never buy the first boots you come by. You should know many things before you go out to buy new oilfield boots. But we will help you with that, and after reading these tips, you will be ready to go on an adventure called oilfield boots shopping.
Here are the things that you need to take into consideration when choosing the right pair of boots:
- The boots need to be comfortable – This one you know because no one will buy comfortable boots. It would help if you chose the overall comfort, the right size because that’s the best way to avoid sore feet or painful blisters.
- Oilfield boots need to be waterproof – This is essential for every outdoor worker because if your boots are waterproof, it means that you can work in any environment and that no weather condition can do you any harm. Your feet should never be wet or soaked because you can get very uncomfortable and sick.
- So to protect yourself and your health, always get waterproof boats.
Oilfield boots need to be oil and slip-resistant – This is also self-explanatory. You always need to wear boots that are oil and slip-resistant for your safety if you work on an oilfield. Always look for boots that have the best traction.
- Pay a bit extra – Nobody likes to spend a lot of money on things like work boots, but just think about it. If you pay a little extra money for your work boots, you will get the ones that are higher quality, and they will last longer. And the cheaper ones are not going to last that long, and soon you will have to buy another pair, which means that the cheaper ones always cost you more money.
And now for the boots:
1. Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger 6” Boot
This is a traditional Heritage model that will suit every worker’s needs, and it’s one of the most suitable models that you can find available in the market. They have a robust, very durable Goodyear welt construction, and a nitrile cork outsole that is slip and oil resistant. They are made out of high-end leather, and they also have a strong steel shank and capped toe. They are very comfortable, and you don’t have to worry about blisters. And because of the high-quality materials used for making these boots, they will last you a long time.
2. Georgia Boot Men’s Muddog
This pull-on model is one of the best oilfield boots available on the globe. They are 100% waterproof and made out of high-quality leather. Your feet can easily breathe in them, and you don’t need to be afraid of wet feet. What’s more important is that they are slip and oil resistant, and the outsole is replaceable. Your feet and ankles will get excellent support from the orthotic insole. In these boots, your feet will remain dry, you will be comfortable in them, and you can forget about the soreness. And not to mention the high-quality material that makes these boots very durable.
3. Wolverine Drillbit Oil Rigger Wellington
Another pull-on boot on our list, this time they are from Wolverine. These are another fantastic pair of oil and slip-resistant boots, but they also have chemical and abrasion-resistant outsoles. Additionally, they have safety and EH rated steel toe cap, and a strong direct attach construction. They are made out of durable and robust leather that’s waterproof. The insole is removable and shock absorbing. And not to mention the easy pull-on/off because you don’t have to waste your time with laces. In these boots, you won’t ever slip on the oilfield, and your toes and feet will always be protected from impacts or electrical hazards. They are durable and robust, and they will most certainly last for a long time.
4. Danner Men’s Super Rain Forest 200 Gram
These work boots are perfect for oilfield workers because they have a slip-resistant outsole that’s also very sturdy. They have a firm stitch down welt construction and double layers of leather in those places where most of the injuries to the foot can happen, which is fantastic. Like the previous model, they are also chemical resistant, and this can be very important. They are incredibly cushioned and have a supportive EVA midsole. And the most crucial part is that they have Thinsulate insulation and GORE-TEX lining which will keep your feet dry, but also cool even if the rain is pouring. They are comfortable, so you don’t have to worry about blisters or sore feet. They will last for years because of the material they are made of.
All of the boots on our list are great oilfield boots, and you won’t regret whichever model you choose. And when it comes to choosing, it’s down to your preferences. They are all perfect models that will last for many years to come; you just have to choose what you like the most. Or if you need a model that’s chemical or electric resistant, then you know which to get. And of course, once you find what you like, consider the price and buy the ones that best suit your budget. The latest Amazon trends and offers now at luckydealnews.com.