Regular exercise does not only help in weight loss but it has a lot of benefits in the body and in health in general. The body needs at least simple exercising regularly. It does not necessarily mean to have active physical activities but at least simple yet regular exercise. One of the advantages of regular exercise is an improvement in blood circulation. If the blood circulation in the body is fine, sure enough, there will be a very low risk on your health. If you are planning now to improve your health through regular exercise, you would also like to check A LINK TO THE HALO HEALTH for more blood circulation and health improvements.
What causes improper blood circulation?
If the blood is not circulating well, it is very risky for health. It can be genetic or it is because of improper lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits that cause blood circulation to abnormalize. This can lead to worst-case scenarios.
- Smoking: This is one of the major causes of heart disease. Cigarettes contain tobacco chemical that harms the blood cells. Smoking causes arteries to harden and stiffen. If the arteries become hard, this will lead to a heart attack then eventually cause death. There are studies that have proven chain smokers have higher risks of heart disease. Secondhand smoking is also risky. Not smoking but being exposed to a smoking environment is risky as well.
- Improper diet: Unhealthy foods such as fatty ones, salty and even sweets can cause improper blood circulation. Eating fatty foods, salty and sweets frequently is risky on the heart. Fatty foods increase cholesterol in the body and elevate the risk of a heart attack. Improper diet can also lead to gain weight and obesity which are very risky on blood circulation.
Five Exercise that Helps Improve Blood Circulation
- Jogging: During jogging, the heart becomes faster and pumps harder than during normal physical activities. This helps a lot in improving blood circulation and prevents having heart disease. Perspiration also helps in releasing the toxins in the body. It helps in normalizing blood circulation. Jogging has a lot of benefits to your health. Jogging outside your house, on grassy and windy areas improves the body’s absorption of oxygen. You do not need to go to the gym and pay membership. Jogging is good for blood circulation plus it is a very accessible exercise.
- Yoga: Not only is yoga good for getting fit and mental health but also with blood circulation. Doing yoga is not just a physical activity wherein you will be able to lose weight and get fit, there is a proper breathing technique in yoga that helps the overall health of the body including blood circulation. Doing yoga moves and stretches your veins which is very good in improving the circulation of the blood. With all the bending and stretchings in yoga plus breathing in and breathing out, it helps to release the toxins in the body and carry oxygens in the body.
- Mountain climbers: How to do this – In your yoga mat, position your body facing the wall. Run the knees in and out. It is like doing push-ups but the pressure is on the lower torso. It will look like you are climbing the mountain but just stay at your place. For best solutions, do this at least 1 minute regularly. You can do this at home. No need to go to the gym if you are not comfortable exercising with other people and if you do not want to pay membership.
- Squat jumps: How to do this – Do a squat position, then jump, and when you land, do a squat position again. Do the same thing over and over again for at least a minute or two. You need to have strong and enduring knees to do this workout to improve blood circulation. This exercise is quite a precautionary because this requires a strong heart. If you want to improve your blood circulation but you are currently experiencing heart disease, this may not be recommendable for you.
- Kickboxing: There are programs that offer and train kickboxing. This is very good in improving blood circulation because doing this in just at least 10 minutes, you can burn a pretty much high number of calories. This is an easy exercise if you want to do this at home and you do not want to enroll yourself on kickboxing programs.
A happy heart is a happy life. You would like to stay healthy because you want to live happily. The exercises mentioned are accessible wherever you are. But that does not mean it can be an alternative for an unhealthy lifestyle. To achieve a happy and normal heart, it is necessary to combine a healthy lifestyle and exercise. Quit smoking. Quit eating unhealthy foods. Start exercising and have a balanced diet to prolong and enjoy life.