Roulette is called the “queen” of casinos because it is a very popular game. Despite the fact that the popularity of this entertainment has faded somewhat amid the widespread spread of video slots, roulette still retains its title. That is why the question of how to win at roulette has been worrying people’s minds for more than a century.
During the existence of roulette a lot of strategies, tactics and methods have been developed, which help to play and win, according to the assurances of their creators. The realities of modern life are such that today the game of roulette is possible mainly at online casinos like BONS.
There really is no strategy that will allow you to win at roulette every time. The man who invented roulette went crazy because he couldn’t create a strategy for winning. There are strategies that can help you win money when playing roulette, but they can only help you win some individual rounds. Everything else depends on luck.
The main goal of the roulette game is to guess which number or numbers the ball will stop on as the roulette wheel spins. You do this by betting on those numbers. There are some strategies you can use to increase your chances of guessing correctly, which we’ll talk about next.
More and more people are playing online roulette, because it is just like playing in a real casino. The only difference is that there is no dealer, and the wheel starts spinning according to a special algorithm. This algorithm uses a random number generator, so all results are random. What types of roulette are there?
- No Zeros: There is no “0” sector, which is necessary for the classic type of game. Many people consider this roulette to be the most interesting.
- European: One of the most popular types with a large, comfortable table and many ways to win. It is similar to classic French roulette.
- American: This differs from the other Roulette types by having an extra “00” on the table.
- French: This is the original roulette and uses the same principles as the classic game. It has a zero position.
- VIP Roulette: An interesting version of European Roulette where the bets have high odds.
As you can see depending on the type of roulette, each has its own specifics. So it is not always appropriate to approach with the same strategy. It is necessary to determine what type of roulette you will play and only then build a strategy. of course there can be a lot of them, but we want to tell about the most widespread and active of them.
- To win, you have to make a virtual bet. This is when you guess what will happen. Each slot has different types of bets. For example, in European Roulette, you can bet on a single number or a group of numbers. You can also bet on the color and whether it will be even or odd.
- You can put as many chips as you want on the sectors you choose. But make sure not to exceed the limit set by the game club.
- Then the wheel is started, in which the ball rotates.
- When the rotation ends, the results are counted by which of the sectors the ball stopped in.
- Some games have so-called “idle spins”. This means that users can go several rounds without betting. This can be useful if you are trying out different strategies.
Roulette in a gaming club works with a random number generator, so the probability of winning is the same for each of the players.
Strategies to win
There are six most famous strategies for winning at roulette. Let’s go over them in detail:
- Martingale – a popular winning tactic. Its effectiveness is due to betting on events whose probability of occurrence is equal, such as red or black at roulette. When using this method, the probability of winning is 50% (not counting 0 or 00). You can bet on red and black, even and odd, or large and smaller numbers. If you win, you go back to your original bet. But if you lose, you double your bet and try again. Thus, your bet on a particular machine is doubled until the player wins.
- Laboucher – This is a method of betting in which you choose 4 numbers at random. You then bet on equal positions by adding up the 1st and last digits of the sequence. If the bet wins, you stop betting. If the bet loses, you add the number to the end of the sequence.
- Quban – betting strategy is based on an uneven distribution of red and black on the roulette wheel. All the numbers are arranged in three lines, with more black sectors in the middle line, and more red sectors in the third line. On the first line, the sectors are evenly distributed by color. If you use this roulette strategy, you should bet on black on two lines and red on three lines.
- Biarritz – a gambling strategy, also called the Makarov system. It is very simple – you have to bet on the 1st number. If you win, your winnings are 36 times the bet amount. If you lose, you should bet again on the same number and duplicate your bet 36 times. If you don’t win in that time, you should double your bet 37 times.
- The Thomas Donald system – is a system in which a player bets on the same color. If the player wins, the bet is reduced by 1 unit. If the player loses, the bet increases. The basic idea of this system is that sectors of the same color must fall the same number of times during the rolls.
- The Titanic system is a betting system in which bets are placed only on a dozen numbers.
In this article we have collected general information about the game like roulette and told all the actual strategies for winning it. To practice them, you can always take advantage of various bonuses for registration or no deposit bonus, which are provided by many online casinos. Hopefully after reading you will settle on a suitable strategy to you or combine them. Or maybe even create your own unique one with a 100% winning coefficient.